Literal and figurative traverses of basin and range

Sunday, April 15, 2012

Nice!

I'm just wrapping up a 3-day weekend here in the Old Pueblo and it was pretty nice. I woke up with my lungs feeling relatively good on Friday, so I took my trail bike out for some circuits at the little regional park near my house. I ended up putting in a little over 10 miles on the bike and, after I got home, I covered some more ground walking the dogs. It rained a bit on Saturday, but I still got in some weight lifting, another dog walk, and a solo hike. Today, I wandered all over the bike swap and got a ganga deal on some new tires, came home, and walked the dogs again. I then fixed a flat and replaced the front disk brake pads on my hardtail before taking it out for another little 10-miler at the park. One last dog walk ended the day about a half-hour ago. Did I mention that the weather was perfect during all of this? Yeah, just plain nice.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home