Literal and figurative traverses of basin and range

Sunday, February 22, 2009

Two months in

I lost ten pounds since my last post!

Unfortunately, it all happened during a single evening as I suffered through a bout of what I presume was a moderate case of food poisoning. Funny, I don't remember eating any peanuts. I think I'm still recovering, but I did get in a short mountain bike ride at the regional park this afternoon. Oh, and the poundage is more or less back already.

Latent stomach bug notwithstanding, this was a wonderful weekend. I ran some errands, lazed around a bit, walked the dogs a few times, spent a day birding in the yard, and of course, did the aforementioned trail ride. I have yet to fulfill my intense desire to go fishing but that really should wait until water temperatures come up a bit anyway - maybe this spring.

It looks like 2009 is shaping up to be a pretty good year, and I think BeanSS and I deserve one.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home